This is me.

This is me.
Best Friends Ever

Friday, January 8, 2010

Preparations...

So, here I am sitting in my kitchen at home looking at the 4 inches of snow on the ground, thinking, "Next week at this time I will be in Costa Rica, sweating instead of shivering." What a crazy idea...I started this blog to record what's going on while I'm in Costa Rica, and as a means of communication with all of my family and friends still in the U.S. So I will try to update often, but I can't promise anything, because, well, this is the first time I have ever done anything like this. So, we'll see how it goes. :) I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip, Catherine! Be thinking about us freezing up here in the Midwest while you're enjoying sunny Central America! Learn lots and have fun. We will look forward to hearing all about your adventures and will be thinking about and praying for you! We love you, Dave, Jen, Nate, Caroline and Jack

    ReplyDelete